2 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
When your cruise visits St. Petersburg, discover the many splendors of the city on a comprehensive 2-day shore excursion, with no Russian visa required. Learn about the city’s past from an informative guide, and discover landmarks including the Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood and Peter and Paul Fortress. Witness the art highlights of the world-famous Hermitage Museum, cruise along the stately canals, visit the fountain-dotted Peterhof Park, and explore the Catherine Palace at Pushkin, including its world-renowned Amber Room.
- 2-day St Petersburg visa-free sightseeing shore excursion, led by an expert guide
- View top St. Petersburg landmarks including the Peter and Paul Fortress, the city’s first structure
- Tour the Hermitage to see artworks by masters such as Raphael and Rembrandt
- Visit the majestic Peterhof Park and Catherine Palace, home to the glittering Amber Room
- See the multi-colored domes of the Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood
- Enjoy a more personalized experience with numbers limited to 15 people
Saved to wishlist!
Port pick-up and drop-off
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Entrances to the museums
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Our guide will be waiting for you inside the cruise ship terminal with a green-colored sign AVENTURA TRAVEL
- Marine Facade
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Transportation (Van) in accordance with the program
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Aventura Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during St.Petersburg 2 Day Visa Free Shore Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during St.Petersburg 2 Day Visa Free Shore Tour?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during St.Petersburg 2 Day Visa Free Shore Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
St.Petersburg 2 Day Visa Free Shore Tour
7 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsMulti-day ToursPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingSt PetersburgShore Excursions - HelsinkiMulti-day Tours - HelsinkiPorts of Call Tours - HelsinkiShore Excursions - TallinnMulti-day Tours - TallinnPorts of Call Tours - TallinnShore Excursions - RigaMulti-day Tours - RigaPorts of Call Tours - RigaCategory
C-189 Submarine Museum Tours & TicketsEkzoopark Tours & TicketsSt. Isaac’s Cathedral (Isaakievskiy Sobor) Tours & TicketsMonument to Catherine II (Pamyatnik Ekaterina II) Tours & TicketsFabergé Museum Tours & TicketsThe Menshikov Palace Tours & TicketsMuseum of Soviet Arcade Machines Tours & TicketsGrand Maket Russia Tours & TicketsPushkin Museum Tours & TicketsChurch of the Savior on Spilled Blood Tours & TicketsMilitary Historical Artillery Museum Tours & TicketsRussian Vodka Museum (Muzey Russkogo Natsional'nogo Napitka) Tours & TicketsAdmiralty Building Tours & TicketsAlexander Nevsky Lavra Monastery Tours & TicketsAnichkov Palace Tours & TicketsPeter and Paul Cathedral (Petropavlovskiy Sobor) Tours & TicketsSenate Square (Senatskaya Ploshchad) Tours & TicketsSt. Nicholas Naval Cathedral (St. Nicholas Cathedral of the Epiphany) Tours & TicketsSt. Petersburg Planetarium (Sankt-Peterburgskiy Planetariy) Tours & TicketsWinter Palace of Peter the Great at the Hermitage Tours & Tickets