- Guided tour of St Petersburg’s Peterhof Grand Palace and Gardens with early access
- Visit the UNESCO-listed Peterhof Grand Palace before the doors open and the crowds arrive
- Explore the sumptuous palace, personally laid out by Peter the Great in the early 1700s
- See magnificent rooms such as the Throne Room, White Dining Room, and Merchant's Hall
- Marvel at the beautiful fountains and cascades, including the Grand Cascade, in the Lower Gardens
- Hear tales of Peter the Great and his daughter, Elizabeth I, who both lived here
- Enjoy in-depth attention from a guide on a small-group tour limited to eight people
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please send us your hotel address for a pickup
What To Expect
On arrival at the palace, behold the Baroque magnificence of the structure’s façade; escape the crowds with your early admission pass and begin admiring the splendid interiors without the inconvenience of other tourists. Marvel at the opulent ornamentation of rooms such as the White Dining Room, the Throne Room, and Merchant’s Hall as you listen to illuminating commentary from your guide.
Stroll to the Lower Gardens to immerse yourself in the exotic beauty of the verdant expanse; delight in the incredible array of more than 100 fountains and photograph fabulous structures like the Grand Cascade, a fountain that features a gold statue of Samson wrestling a lion.
After thorough exploration, return to your vehicle and relax during the journey back to St. Petersburg.
Please note: The order of sightseeing as described above may be subject to change on the day of your tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- It is advisable to wear comfortable walking shoes
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Marina Wilson Private Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Small-Group Early Access Tour to Peterhof Grand Palace and Gardens from St Petersburg.
- "Pick up and drop off were on time , the guide was fantastic, excellent value for money." See review