2 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
St Petersburg is one of the most photogenic cities in Europe; find panoramic views from an unusual perspective on this rooftop tour. Your guide will take you around the circuit of interconnected rooftops in the historic part of the city, something that you would have trouble finding without local help. Adventurous travelers will love the opportunity to see the city from more than just the window of a tour bus.
- Be guided by a professional roofer guide
- Take unique photos from private rooftops
- The itinerary is flexible and customizable to suit your needs
- Meet your guide at your hotel, for your convenience
Saved to wishlist!
Professional roofer guide and a private guide
Scenic views and an observation tour
Expert advice where to go and what to do after the tour
Iconic places for photo shoot
Flexible customizable itinerary
Must-see attractions and local experience
Meeting in the hotel
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your guide can meet you at your hotel, hostel, vacation rental or train station.
You don't need to call to confirm the tour. The local supplier will contact you via email
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Private walking tour with the use of metro
- Please indicate prefer start time in comments when booking
- The tour can be modified to meet your preferences
- Near public transportation
- Dress-code: comfortable clothes and shoes, shoes must be without heels
- An adult in the group is responsible for kids (if any in the group)
- If you are afraid of heights, this tour might be not a good choice
- No alcohol before or on the tour
- Listen to the instructor and follow the rules
- The roof might be closed on rainy days as the roof will be slippery
- We can organize night walk on the roofs, but it’ll be an extra fee of $20 paid in cash on tour
- Picnic, romantic photoshoots or dinner can be organized on the roof for an extra fee
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Friendly Local Guides
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Rooftop Tour in St Petersburg with Best City Views for Photographers?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Rooftop Tour in St Petersburg with Best City Views for Photographers?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Rooftop Tour in St Petersburg with Best City Views for Photographers?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Romantic ToursCity ToursArchitecture ToursWalking ToursPhotography ToursWalking & Biking ToursWeddings & HoneymoonsCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSt PetersburgRomantic Tours - HelsinkiCity Tours - HelsinkiArchitecture Tours - HelsinkiWalking Tours - HelsinkiPhotography Tours - HelsinkiRomantic Tours - TallinnCity Tours - TallinnArchitecture Tours - TallinnWalking Tours - TallinnPhotography Tours - TallinnRomantic Tours - RigaCity Tours - RigaArchitecture Tours - RigaWalking Tours - RigaPhotography Tours - RigaCategory
Stroganov Palace (Stroganovsky Dvorets)Pavlovsk Palace (Pavlovskiy Dvorets)State Memorial Museum of Leningrad Defense and SiegeDivo Ostrov Leningrad Zoo St. PetersburgEkzooparkAlexander Nevsky Lavra MonasteryMilitary Historical Artillery MuseumThe Republic of Cats Museum and CaféPeterhof State Museum-Reserve (Muzeya-Zapovednika Peterhof)Pushkin Museum St. Isaac’s Cathedral (Isaakievskiy Sobor)Mikhailovsky Castle (St. Michael's Castle)Dostoevsky Museum Menshikov PalaceConstantine PalaceWinter Palace of Peter the Great at the HermitageGrand Maket RussiaMuseum of Soviet Arcade MachinesPlanet Neptune Oceanarium