Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- If you have a bigger group or need more other cities tours, please book again. Search for us in Viator “Catholic Faith guided walking tours by certified local expert professional guides”
- Not all days and times may be available. After booking, we will confirm with you if the time selected is available or give you an alternate time.
- We will confirm with you the guide meeting location/pickup point and meetup time. Tour may not end at starting point. After confirmation, we will give you the meeting point and map location, and the guide’s name and photos of the guide and the meeting location surrounding scenes.
- Please be at the Meeting Point 10-15 mins earlier to look for the tour guide and walk up to meet & greet.
- Just pay booking fee and agency helps you find and meet professional tour guides nearest your location. At the end of the tour, please tip the guides and give what you want. After you book, tell us or the tour guide what you like to experience in your tour. If your group size is 10+, you may request for private group tour and customize your tour. We take you on a heart-warming tour showcasing age-old architectures of Romanesque to Gothic to Baroque, from periods of Ancient to Medieval to Renaissance, telling you about gothic cathedrals, ancient monasteries & castles with historical, cultural and religious antiquity, and UNESCO World Heritage Sites, wine & tapas tasting of local delights where the locals patronize, for a wonderfully unique, and unforgettable experience.
- Faith Travel Network supports WATCHMEN Missions Global Foundation of Canada, charities for the needy
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Faith Travel Network
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience