5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Go back to the days of imperial Russia with this private tour of Catherine Palace and Park in Pushkin. Once a summer hideaway for the Romanov tsars, Pushkin is known for its regal-looking palaces, and none are as attention-grabbing as the Catherine Palace and Park. On a tour, you’ll visit its history-rich Amber Room among other highlights such as the Great Hall. If time allows, you’ll also check out the Pavlovsk Palace and Park before you head back to St. Petersburg.
- Travel direct from your St. Petersburg hotel for easy, hassle-free logistics
- Enjoy personal attention from a private guide, booked just for your group
- Save time at the Catherine Palace and Park with a prebooked ticket
- Hear the stories of empresses and tsars as you explore Pushkin’s palaces
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private car or minivan
Departure & Return
St. Petersburg , St. Petersburg, St. Petersburg, Northwestern DistrictThis activity will end right where it started.Your guide will wait for you in your hotel lobby, holding a sign with your name and the name of the local operator for ease of contact.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Your guide will wait for you in your hotel lobby, holding a sign with your name and the name of the local operator for ease of contact.
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Andromeda Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during From St.Petersburg: Tour to the Catherine Palace and Amber Room?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during From St.Petersburg: Tour to the Catherine Palace and Amber Room?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during From St.Petersburg: Tour to the Catherine Palace and Amber Room?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
From St.Petersburg: Tour to the Catherine Palace and Amber Room
4 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingSt PetersburgBus Tours - HelsinkiHistorical Tours - HelsinkiHalf-day Tours - HelsinkiBus Tours - TallinnHistorical Tours - TallinnHalf-day Tours - TallinnBus Tours - RigaHistorical Tours - RigaHalf-day Tours - RigaCategory
Pushkin Museum Tours & TicketsAnichkov Palace Tours & TicketsDivo Ostrov Tours & TicketsPavlovsk Palace (Pavlovskiy Dvorets) Tours & TicketsGatchina Palace Tours & TicketsThe Menshikov Palace Tours & TicketsGrand Maket Russia Tours & TicketsPlanet Neptune Oceanarium Tours & TicketsRussian Vodka Museum (Muzey Russkogo Natsional'nogo Napitka) Tours & TicketsSummer Palace of Peter the Great (Letniy Dvorets) Tours & TicketsConstantine Palace Tours & TicketsRussian Museum of Ethnography Tours & TicketsValaam Monastery Tours & TicketsSt. Isaac’s Cathedral (Isaakievskiy Sobor) Tours & TicketsC-189 Submarine Museum Tours & TicketsPeter the Great Museum of Anthropology and Ethnography (Kunstkamera) Tours & TicketsYusupov Palace (Yusupovsky Dvorets) Tours & TicketsAdmiralty Building Tours & TicketsMuseum of Optics Tours & TicketsMikhailovsky Castle (St. Michael's Castle) Tours & Tickets