2 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Visa-free tour tickets (please, provide the passport data at booking)
Port pickup and drop-off, transportation by air-conditioned car/minivan
Professional & friendly guide speaking the language of your choice
Headsets to hear the guide clearly (for groups 6+)
Admission fees to museums per program SKIP-THE-LINE
Ponchos in case of rain
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please, do not forget to bring with you printed out TOUR TICKETS to present them at the passport control. The guide will be waiting in the port terminal with a sign saying CITY BREAK TOURS.
- St Petersburg Passenger Port Marine Façade
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY City Break Tours LLC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on sanitization during Light 2-Day Shore Excursion in St Petersburg with Canal Cruise?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Light 2-Day Shore Excursion in St Petersburg with Canal Cruise?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Light 2-Day Shore Excursion in St Petersburg with Canal Cruise
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursWater ToursPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSt PetersburgShore Excursions - HelsinkiBus Tours - HelsinkiCity Tours - HelsinkiOvernight Tours - HelsinkiMulti-day Tours - HelsinkiWater Tours - HelsinkiPorts of Call Tours - HelsinkiShore Excursions - TallinnBus Tours - TallinnCity Tours - TallinnOvernight Tours - TallinnMulti-day Tours - TallinnWater Tours - TallinnPorts of Call Tours - TallinnShore Excursions - RigaBus Tours - RigaCity Tours - RigaOvernight Tours - RigaMulti-day Tours - RigaWater Tours - RigaPorts of Call Tours - RigaCategory
Winter Palace of Peter the Great at the HermitageRussian Museum of EthnographyPavlovsk Palace (Pavlovskiy Dvorets)Museum of OpticsThe State Museum of the Political History of RussiaDivo Ostrov Smolny Cathedral (Smol'nyy Sobor)Mikhailovsky Castle (St. Michael's Castle)Anichkov PalaceSt. Isaac’s Cathedral (Isaakievskiy Sobor)The General Staff BuildingNevsky ProspektMenshikov PalaceAlexandrinsky TheatreRussian Vodka Museum (Muzey Russkogo Natsional'nogo Napitka)Cathedral of Our Lady of Kazan (Kazansky Sobor)Dostoevsky Museum State Russian Museum (Russkiy Muzey)Monument to Catherine II (Pamyatnik Ekaterina II)Piterland Aquapark