4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Experience the best of St Petersburg, dubbed the ‘Paris of the East,’ on a private 4-hour city tour. Traveling by private vehicle with an informed guide, pause for photos of landmarks including the spectacular Winter Palace and St Isaac’s Cathedral. Chart the city’s tsarist past as you see highlights such as the Bronze Horseman and Peter and Paul Fortress, and stroll along Nevsky Prospekt, the monument-lined main street, planned by Peter the Great. Your itinerary is flexible, so feel free to ask your guide to tailor it around your interests.
- 4-hour private St Petersburg city sightseeing tour, with air-conditioned transport
- Learn about St Petersburg’s history and culture, and get insider tips from a local guide
- See top St Petersburg attractions including gold-domed St Isaac’s Cathedral and the Winter Palace
- Stroll along Nevsky Prospekt to see its grand buildings and monuments
- Stop for photos at the Cathedral of our Savior on Spilled Blood and Bronze Horseman statue of Peter the Great
- Enjoy a flexible itinerary with personalized attention from a private guide
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Your centrally located St Petersburg hotel
Return point: Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour as a shore excursion: additional payment US$ 100 for blanket visa and round-trip private transfer cruise ship - tour attractions - cruise ship (US$ 100 for all the travelers, not per person). Minimum 2 travelers required. Details needed for blanket visa: passport name, number, date of birth and country for all the passengers. Please send them shortly after the booking. Booking should be made at least 7 days before the ship arrival date.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY U Visit Russia
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Highlights of St Petersburg Private Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Highlights of St Petersburg Private Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Highlights of St Petersburg Private Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Highlights of St Petersburg Private Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Highlights of St Petersburg Private Tour
9 hours 30 minutes
18 hours 30 minutes
1 day 1 hour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSt PetersburgBus Tours - HelsinkiCity Tours - HelsinkiWalking Tours - HelsinkiHistorical Tours - HelsinkiHalf-day Tours - HelsinkiBus Tours - TallinnCity Tours - TallinnWalking Tours - TallinnHistorical Tours - TallinnHalf-day Tours - TallinnBus Tours - RigaCity Tours - RigaWalking Tours - RigaHistorical Tours - RigaHalf-day Tours - RigaCategory
State Memorial Museum of Leningrad Defense and SiegeMuseum of OpticsNikolaevsky PalaceCathedral of Our Lady of Kazan (Kazansky Sobor)Summer Palace of Peter the Great (Letniy Dvorets)Nevsky ProspektThe Anna Akhmatova MuseumPushkin Museum Mariinsky TheatrePeter and Paul Cathedral (Petropavlovskiy Sobor)Alexander Nevsky Lavra MonasteryRussian Museum of EthnographySmolny Cathedral (Smol'nyy Sobor)Fabergé Museum Church of the Savior on Spilled BloodGatchina PalacePiterland AquaparkMuseum of Soviet Arcade MachinesThe Republic of Cats Museum and CaféMilitary Historical Artillery Museum