- Evening walking tour of St. Petersburg’s hidden side
- Uncover lesser-known mysteries of the city with a guide
- Visit the city’s oldest and most beautiful railway station
- Sip on vodka (or tea) in a local spot with your guide
- Private tour ensures personal attention from your guide
Departure & Return
City Tourist Information Booth at the Palace Square
Near Nevsky Prospekt, the main street of the city
What To Expect
Continue along Nevsky Prospect, a bustling street with restaurants, museums, and theaters. Learn about the history of the area from your guide as you go, heading next toward the Vladimirskaya metro station.
Continue down into the metro and hear the stories behind St. Petersburg’s system, with your guide explaining why it more than just public transport. Then venture to the oldest station, one of the most beautiful in Russia, to admire its interior.
Then visit a local cafe—one which is unknown to most tourists—for a drink. Enjoy a traditional vodka or a warm cup of tea with your guide and group.
Conclude your tour here after your tour, where you learned about the city from a local's perspective.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 19 years. Photo ID must be supplied to your guide at the beginning of the tour.
- Comfortable clothing and walking shoes.
- Effective Sept 1, 2021, travellers 18+ must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination. Children 6-17 must present a negative COVID-19 test (PCR or lateral flow) conducted maximum 72 hours prior, proof of recovery dated up to 9 months or proof of vaccination. View full policy at urbanadventures.com/vaccine.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- This tour is priced for a minimum group size of two travellers. A solo traveller may still book this private experience but will be charged the base rate for two travellers.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Urban Adventures- Russia
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms