2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
All admission fees as per program SKIP-THE-LINE
Professional & friendly guide speaking the language of your choice
Pickup and drop-off at any central hotel of St Petersburg
Transport by air-conditioned car/minivan
Headsets to hear the guide clearly (for groups 6+)
Bottled water and ponchos in case of rain
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup is available from any hotel within the city limits. Please, provide the hotel name/address at the booking. The private guide will be waiting for you in the hotel lobby with a sign City Break Tours.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- On some dates, tickets to Catherine's Palace might not be available due to the high demand and closing days of the museum. The group will visit the Grand Palace of Pavlovsk instead.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Sightseeing boat tour is only available in the summer season from April to October. In winter season, you will visit St Peter and Paul Fortress and the Cathedral instead.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY City Break Tours LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Best of St Petersburg in 2 Days with Professional Guide?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Best of St Petersburg in 2 Days with Professional Guide?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursWater ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSt PetersburgBus Tours - HelsinkiCity Tours - HelsinkiOvernight Tours - HelsinkiMulti-day Tours - HelsinkiWater Tours - HelsinkiBus Tours - TallinnCity Tours - TallinnOvernight Tours - TallinnMulti-day Tours - TallinnWater Tours - TallinnBus Tours - RigaCity Tours - RigaOvernight Tours - RigaMulti-day Tours - RigaWater Tours - RigaCategory
Winter Palace of Peter the Great at the HermitageMikhailovsky Castle (St. Michael's Castle)Fabergé Museum Church of the Savior on Spilled BloodPeter the Great Museum of Anthropology and Ethnography (Kunstkamera)Neva River (Reka Neva)Monument to Catherine II (Pamyatnik Ekaterina II)Pushkin Museum Stroganov Palace (Stroganovsky Dvorets)Museum of OpticsPiterland AquaparkAdmiralty BuildingYusupov Palace (Yusupovsky Dvorets)Mariinsky TheatreSt. Nicholas Naval Cathedral (St. Nicholas Cathedral of the Epiphany)Constantine PalacePeter and Paul Cathedral (Petropavlovskiy Sobor)Smolny Cathedral (Smol'nyy Sobor)The Anna Akhmatova MuseumAnichkov Palace