2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Some group tours can feel impersonal and rigidly planned. This private two-day tour of St. Petersburg offers the flexibility to customize the tour to your own interests. See the city's top sights, as well as some lesser-known spots, and travel just outside the city to Peterhof to explore its palaces, fountains, and gardens.
- Private tour exclusively for your party: Skip the crowded group tours
- Flexibility to customize the tour to your own interests
- Explore the top sights of St. Petersburg and neighboring Petershof
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your St. Petersburg hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Friendly local guide
Private 2-day tour - 5 hours each day
Multiple start times available
Expert advice where to go and what to do after the tour
Iconic places for photo shoot
Flexible customizable itinerary
Must-see attractions and off the beaten path
Meeting in the hotel lobby
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Lobby of your hotel. Please provide the exact name and address of your hotel.
Your guide will meet you at your centrally-located hotel, hostel or vacation rental
You don't need to call to confirm the tour. The local supplier will contact you via email
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The tour can be modified to meet your preferences
- Private walking tour with the use of metro
- Please indicate prefer start time in comments when booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Friendly Local Guides
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2 Days in St Petersburg with Private Expert Guide?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 2 Days in St Petersburg with Private Expert Guide?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during 2 Days in St Petersburg with Private Expert Guide?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2 Days in St Petersburg with Private Expert Guide?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
2 Days in St Petersburg with Private Expert Guide
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSt PetersburgCity Tours - HelsinkiOvernight Tours - HelsinkiMulti-day Tours - HelsinkiWalking Tours - HelsinkiHistorical Tours - HelsinkiCity Tours - TallinnOvernight Tours - TallinnMulti-day Tours - TallinnWalking Tours - TallinnHistorical Tours - TallinnCity Tours - RigaOvernight Tours - RigaMulti-day Tours - RigaWalking Tours - RigaHistorical Tours - RigaCategory
Mariinsky TheatreRussian Museum of EthnographyMuseum of OpticsPushkin Museum State Memorial Museum of Leningrad Defense and SiegeMikhailovsky Castle (St. Michael's Castle)St. Isaac’s Cathedral (Isaakievskiy Sobor)Gatchina PalaceSummer Palace of Peter the Great (Letniy Dvorets)Piterland AquaparkEkzooparkAlexandrinsky TheatrePeter the Great Museum of Anthropology and Ethnography (Kunstkamera)Fabergé Museum Smolny Cathedral (Smol'nyy Sobor)Museum of Soviet Arcade MachinesGrand Maket RussiaYusupov Palace (Yusupovsky Dvorets)Valaam MonasteryNeva River (Reka Neva)