2 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Get a comprehensive overview of Russia’s cultural capital during this 2-day private shore excursion. Visit St. Petersburg’s major landmarks like the Hermitage Museum, the Kazan Cathedral, Catherine’s Palace, Peterhof Park, and the famous Faberge Museum with the largest collection of Faberge eggs in the world. Learn about the history of the city from your informative guide and enjoy a sightseeing boat cruise along the canals and the Neva River.
- Get to know the city of St. Petersburg on this 2-day private shore excursion
- See the Hermitage Museum, Catherine's Palace, and the Faberge Museum
- Admire the sights from the canals and the Neva River on a sightseeing cruise
- Enjoy a personalized experience with your own private guide and vehicle
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Visa-free arrangments (please, provide the passport data at booking)
All admission fees as per program SKIP-THE-LINE
Professional & friendly guide
Port pickup and drop-off, transport by air-conditioned car/minivan
3-course traditional Russian lunches, bottled water
Headsets to hear the guide clearly (for groups 6+)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please, do not forget to bring with you printed out TOUR TICKETS to present them at the passport control. The guide will be waiting in the port terminal with a sign saying CITY BREAK TOURS
- St. Petersburg Passenger Port "Marine Facade"
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please, provide the cruise ship name (1), your full name as in the passport (2), date of birth (3), country of citizenship (4) and passport number (5). The tour ticket (substitute for visa) will be sent to you via e-mail.
- Printed out tour ticket and a current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- You will have an audio guide in the Faberge Museum
- On some dates, tickets to Catherine's Palace might not be available due to the high demand and closing days of the museum. The group will visit the Grand Palace of Pavlovsk instead. No refunds are provided.
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY City Break Tours LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during 2-day Private Shore Excursion of St Petersburg with Faberge Museum?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2-day Private Shore Excursion of St Petersburg with Faberge Museum?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "She can handle large groups of 40 or small groups with ease." See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSt PetersburgShore Excursions - HelsinkiBus Tours - HelsinkiCity Tours - HelsinkiOvernight Tours - HelsinkiMulti-day Tours - HelsinkiPorts of Call Tours - HelsinkiShore Excursions - TallinnBus Tours - TallinnCity Tours - TallinnOvernight Tours - TallinnMulti-day Tours - TallinnPorts of Call Tours - TallinnShore Excursions - RigaBus Tours - RigaCity Tours - RigaOvernight Tours - RigaMulti-day Tours - RigaPorts of Call Tours - RigaCategory
The Republic of Cats Museum and CaféRussian Vodka Museum (Muzey Russkogo Natsional'nogo Napitka)Piterland AquaparkMenshikov PalaceDostoevsky Museum Winter Palace of Peter the Great at the HermitageCathedral of Our Lady of Kazan (Kazansky Sobor)The General Staff BuildingPlanet Neptune OceanariumPavlovsk Palace (Pavlovskiy Dvorets)Mariinsky TheatreState Russian Museum (Russkiy Muzey)Constantine PalaceThe State Museum of the Political History of RussiaMilitary Historical Artillery MuseumDivo Ostrov The Menshikov PalaceRussian Museum of EthnographyMuseum of Soviet Arcade MachinesFabergé Museum