2 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Get a comprehensive overview of the St. Petersburg—considered to be the "Venice of the North"—on this 2-day small-group shore excursion. See famous sights including Peterhof, Catherine’s Palace, the Hermitage Museum and more. Enjoy skip-the-line admission to many attractions, a 3-course Russian lunch each day, a Neva River canal cruise, and a guided tour of the famous Faberge Museum.
- Take a 2-day small-group tour around St. Petersburg’s famous landmarks
- See the Hermitage, the Faberge Museum, Catherine’s Palace, and more
- Skip long lines at popular attractions and enjoy 3-course lunches each day
- Enjoy a personalized experience with a small group of 16 guests or less
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Visa-free arrangements for cruise ship passengers
All admission fees per program SKIP-THE-LINE
3-course traditional Russian lunches on both days
Headsets to hear the guide clearly (for groups of 6+)
Professional & friendly English guide
Transportation by air-conditioned Mercedes minibus, port pickup and drop-off
A bottle of water per day per traveler
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
A representative of our company will be waiting for you right after the passport control with a sign saying CITY BREAK TOURS. Do not forget to take your valid PASSPORT and PRINTED OUT tour ticket to the passport control with you.
- St. Petersburg Passenger Port "Marine Facade"
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note that a high amount of walking is involved. Comfortable shoes are recommended.
- Not wheelchair accessible. Not allowed for people with any mobility restrictions including those who use walkers. Please, book a private tour in this case.
- Please, provide the cruise ship name (1), your full name as in the passport (2), date of birth (3), country of citizenship (4), passport number (5). The tour ticket (substitute for visa) will be sent to you via email.
- Minimum age of participant is 7 years old. Children must be accompanied by an adult
- You will have an audio guide in the Faberge Museum or a live guide depending on your group size
- The tour is ONLY available for the cruise ships docked in St Petersburg for 2 days
- No refunds are provided in case of the cruise delay or cancelation
- On some dates, tickets to Catherine's Palace might not be available due to the high demand and closing days of the museum. The group will visit the Grand Palace of Pavlovsk instead. No refunds are provided.
- The order of the sightseeing may be changed due to the days of the week, traffic and museums'availability.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Break Tours LLC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during 2-Day Group Shore Excursion in St Petersburg with Faberge Museum & Boat Cruise?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2-Day Group Shore Excursion in St Petersburg with Faberge Museum & Boat Cruise?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
2-Day Group Shore Excursion in St Petersburg with Faberge Museum & Boat Cruise
3 hours 10 minutes
6 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursWater ToursMulti-day CruisesPorts of Call ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingSt PetersburgShore Excursions - HelsinkiBus Tours - HelsinkiOvernight Tours - HelsinkiMulti-day Tours - HelsinkiWater Tours - HelsinkiMulti-day Cruises - HelsinkiPorts of Call Tours - HelsinkiShore Excursions - TallinnBus Tours - TallinnOvernight Tours - TallinnMulti-day Tours - TallinnWater Tours - TallinnMulti-day Cruises - TallinnPorts of Call Tours - TallinnShore Excursions - RigaBus Tours - RigaOvernight Tours - RigaMulti-day Tours - RigaWater Tours - RigaMulti-day Cruises - RigaPorts of Call Tours - RigaCategory
Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood Tours & TicketsThe General Staff Building Tours & TicketsFabergé Museum Tours & TicketsAdmiralty Building Tours & TicketsSt. Isaac’s Cathedral (Isaakievskiy Sobor) Tours & TicketsEkzoopark Tours & TicketsRussian Museum of Ethnography Tours & TicketsSenate Square (Senatskaya Ploshchad) Tours & TicketsPushkin Museum Tours & TicketsLeningrad Zoo St. Petersburg Tours & TicketsDostoevsky Museum Tours & TicketsGatchina Palace Tours & TicketsAlexandrinsky Theatre Tours & TicketsPiterland Aquapark Tours & TicketsSt. Petersburg Planetarium (Sankt-Peterburgskiy Planetariy) Tours & TicketsConstantine Palace Tours & TicketsThe Republic of Cats Museum and Café Tours & TicketsMariinsky Theatre Tours & TicketsThe Anna Akhmatova Museum Tours & TicketsAnichkov Palace Tours & Tickets