Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Have the personalized experience of a small group
- Immerse yourself in the Saint Louis food scene
- Get exclusive restaurant recommendations
- Learn about St Louis history and architecture
Departure & Return
The starting point for the Downtown Savor tour is the 4th Street entrance to the Old Courthouse at 11 N. 4th. Meet on the steps of the Old Courthouse facing the Arch.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian, vegan or gluten free requests can be accommodated, but you must note this in the "special requests" section at the time of booking
- A minimum of 3 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 12 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Savor Saint Louis
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.