Explore our promoted experiences
- Choose between a range of late-model Norco mountain bikes
- Get fitted with help from a mountain bike technician
- Enjoy a full day of riding: bikes are available from 8am
- Get tips on which trails to ride for your experience level
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All riders / renters must bring government issued identification
- All riders / renters must have a credit card to complete a $500 pre-authorisation security deposit
- All riders heights and weights MUST be advised at time of booking. This will allow us to set-up your bike so it is ready to go
- All riders / renters are responsible for any damage or loss to the bike or bike parts, while renting the bike
- All riders must complete a waiver
- All riders must have fun!
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- OPERATED BY Sea to Sky Adventure Company
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.