Departure & Return
The starting point is the Bronze Gate of Diocletian's Palace, which is the seaside (southern) entrance from Riva. You can type 'Bronze Gate' in Google Maps and it will take you there.
This is the main square of Split and I find it the best ending point since it's easy to orientate from there. It's also called Piazza square (Pjaca).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY DiocleSpot Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Having a true historian as a guide is a bonus to say the least." See review