Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
We are located at 800mtrs walking distance from flowerpark the Keukenhof. Renzy.nl easily accessible by car or by public transport from Amsterdam and Schiphol Airport.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Renzy is easy accessible by car or by public transport from Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Leiden, Den Haag and Schiphol Airport
- Most travelers can participate
- At least 3 years in possession of a driver's license, age from 21 years old
- Please bring your passport or ID and driver's license
- f you are not from Europe, North America, South America or Australia, please bring an international driver's license if you do not have a driver's license in English writing
- If there is a second driver, make sure he/she also brings a passport or ID and driver's license
- Deposit payment in advance of €150,- per vehicle (credit card/pin & refund pin/cash)
- Own risk of €500,- per reserved vehicle
- Vehicles have a all-risk insurance, including passenger and 3rd party insurance
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Renzy
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms