1 hour 30 minutes to 2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Live guided tour inside the old city walls
Departure & Return
Piața Muzeului 1 , Piața Muzeului 1, Sighișoara 545400, RomaniaThis activity will end right where it started.
The Clock Tower
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY Transylvanian Wonders S.R.L.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sighisoara walking tour or the real house of Dracula -Outdoor experience?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Sighisoara walking tour or the real house of Dracula -Outdoor experience?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Sighisoara walking tour or the real house of Dracula -Outdoor experience?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sighisoara walking tour or the real house of Dracula -Outdoor experience?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursGhost & Vampire ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursPhotography ToursAttractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportSighisoaraSkip-the-Line Tours - TransylvaniaGhost & Vampire Tours - TransylvaniaWalking Tours - TransylvaniaHistorical Tours - TransylvaniaPhotography Tours - TransylvaniaAttractions & Museums - TransylvaniaMuseum Tickets & Passes - TransylvaniaSkip-the-Line Tours - SibiuGhost & Vampire Tours - SibiuWalking Tours - SibiuHistorical Tours - SibiuPhotography Tours - SibiuAttractions & Museums - SibiuMuseum Tickets & Passes - SibiuSkip-the-Line Tours - BrasovGhost & Vampire Tours - BrasovWalking Tours - BrasovHistorical Tours - BrasovPhotography Tours - BrasovAttractions & Museums - BrasovMuseum Tickets & Passes - BrasovCategory