Don’t worry—here are some similar options
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Siena is a hill town, and its streets often have steep climbs and descents that can be tiring
- Health restrictions due to covid 19 make it impossible at the moment to include a guided tour of the cathedral.
- Most travelers can participate
- All visitors must wear a mask and keep the safety distances between them. They must also leave their telephone numbers at the time of booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Associazione Centro Guide Siena
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Siena: Guided tour of Siena INCLUDED Duomo?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Product code: 183526P1
Compare Similar Experiences
Siena: Guided tour of Siena INCLUDED Duomo
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 55 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingSienaWalking Tours - TuscanyHistorical Tours - TuscanyWalking Tours - San GimignanoHistorical Tours - San GimignanoWalking Tours - ChiantiHistorical Tours - ChiantiCategory
Mangia Tower (Torre del Mangia)National Art Gallery of Siena (Pinacoteca Nazionale Siena)Siena Historic Center (Siena Centro Storico)Montalcino Fortress (Fortezza di Montalcino)Baptistery of San Giovanni (Battistero di San Giovanni)Santa Maria della Scala Palio of Siena (Palio di Siena)Fonte Gaia (Gaia Fountain)Siena Cathedral Museum (Museo dell’Opera Metropolitana)Piccolomini Library (Libreria Piccolomini)