1 to 2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
After a morning spent exploring the streets of Siena, see to your appetite with a lunchtime Sienese food tour. Enjoy a beautiful antipasto before enjoying a meal in a traditional Tuscan tavern. This culinary tour fits neatly into a long lunch break, making it easy to fit this tour into a full day of sightseeing.
- Taste local Tuscan wines, including Chianti and Vin Santo
- Not just gastronomy: this tour combines sightseeing and great Sienese food
- Your English-speaking guide explains the history of each dish on offer
- Finish up in the San Domenico area with the opportunity to try local sweets for dessert
Saved to wishlist!
2 h guided tour of the city with local guide
Taste Chianti Wine & Vin Santo
Taste typical dishes and Senese food
Visit different local shops with tastings
Departure & Return
Piazza S. Giovanni, 53100 Siena SI, Italy
Meet our staff in front of Bar Il Magnifico
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY myTour in Italy
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Siena Food Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Siena Food Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Siena Food Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Siena Food Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Siena Food Tour
1 to 2 hours
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursStreet Food Tours Walking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingSienaFood Tours - TuscanyWalking Tours - TuscanyStreet Food Tours - TuscanyFood Tours - San GimignanoWalking Tours - San GimignanoStreet Food Tours - San GimignanoFood Tours - ChiantiWalking Tours - ChiantiStreet Food Tours - ChiantiCategory
Montalcino Fortress (Fortezza di Montalcino)National Art Gallery of Siena (Pinacoteca Nazionale Siena)Palio of Siena (Palio di Siena)Baptistery of San Giovanni (Battistero di San Giovanni)Fonte Gaia (Gaia Fountain)Siena Historic Center (Siena Centro Storico)Piccolomini Library (Libreria Piccolomini)Santa Maria della Scala Siena Cathedral Museum (Museo dell’Opera Metropolitana)Mangia Tower (Torre del Mangia)