6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Discover the Tuscan countryside behind the wheel of a classic Fiat 500 on a private six-hour tour. Starting from Florence, hit the open road with your guide. Along the drive, you’ll visit three historic villages, stopping whenever you like. Later, enjoy a traditional Tuscan lunch with wine tasting at a 19th century villa.
- Experience the countryside in a vintage Fiat 500
- Visit three historic villages
- Eat a traditional Tuscan lunch
- Enjoy a wine tasting at a 200 year-old villa
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Tuscany Private Tour , Via, Viale IV Novembre, 35, 53011 Castellina in Chianti SI, ItalyThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Driver's license
- The deposit is a credit card pre-authorization. Credit cards will not be charged unless Fiat 500 is damaged.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tuscany Private Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Vintage 500 Fiat tour in Tuscany?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Vintage 500 Fiat tour in Tuscany?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Vintage 500 Fiat tour in Tuscany?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Vintage 500 Fiat tour in Tuscany?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Vintage 500 Fiat tour in Tuscany
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingSienaBus Tours - TuscanyHalf-day Tours - TuscanyBus Tours - San GimignanoHalf-day Tours - San GimignanoBus Tours - ChiantiHalf-day Tours - ChiantiCategory
Siena Cathedral Museum (Museo dell’Opera Metropolitana) Tours & TicketsSanta Maria della Scala Tours & TicketsFonte Gaia (Gaia Fountain) Tours & TicketsNational Art Gallery of Siena (Pinacoteca Nazionale Siena) Tours & TicketsPalio of Siena (Palio di Siena) Tours & TicketsMontalcino Fortress (Fortezza di Montalcino) Tours & TicketsBaptistery of San Giovanni (Battistero di San Giovanni) Tours & TicketsMangia Tower (Torre del Mangia) Tours & TicketsPiccolomini Library (Libreria Piccolomini) Tours & TicketsSiena Historic Center (Siena Centro Storico) Tours & Tickets