- An in-depth guided walking tour of Sibiu’s historical sights
- Discover Romania’s picturesque cultural capital, a Saxon-founded Transylvanian city
- Cover all the main attractions, learning about the city’s varied architectural styles
- Listen to engaging commentary on the history of the region from an expert guide
Departure & Return
Meeting point: Carpathian Travel Center office, Piata Mare, nr 12 Departure hour: 11:00 AM Operating days: Daily Duration: 2 hours
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- EUR 10/ pers= supplement for private tour
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour is operated in English / German
- Minumum number of persons: 1
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Carpathian Travel Center
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff