Explore our promoted experiences
- Tour of Savannah's haunted pubs
- Listen to ghostly stories about each pub you visit
- Stop outside Colonial Park Cemetery
- Receive a custom-designed to-go cup koozie as a souvenir
Departure & Return
Please enter the pub and check in with bartender or host to locate your tour guide. Tour will kick off at the red phone booth outside.
At another fun local bar or historic square about 5 minutes walk from starting location. Please ask your tour guide for help if you need directions or to have transport arranged.
What To Expect
As you visit the pubs, listen to stories about each watering hole's haunted past. Along the way, you also hear other ghostly tales about Savannah, particularly at the Colonial Park Cemetery, the oldest burial ground in town. As you pause outside the gate, listen to the story of Button Gwinnett, who was a signer of the Declaration of Independence and one of the cemetery's most famous 'residents.'
Bring your camera if you wish to try to catch orbs or other eerie images.
Please note: Drinks are at your own expense. You have time at each pub to purchase drinks and use the restrooms.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 21 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Savannah By Foot
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.