- Learn local history straight from a born-and-bred Santa Fe historian
- Longer than most walking tours for an in-depth experience
- Enrich your understanding of Santa Fe's Mexican roots and modern culture
- Private guide for a flexible and customized experience
Departure & Return
In front of the Basilica Cathedral of St. Francis of Assisi
Burro Alley and San Francisco Street. One block south of the Basilica Cathedral of St. Francis Cathedral.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ana Pacheco
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands