- Learn about the history of Santa Fe art and see work by top local artists
- Make the most of your time on a curated Canyon Road gallery tour
- Private tour can be customized based on your taste and interests
- Great way to engage more deeply with Santa Fe's complex art scene
Departure & Return
We will meet at Wiford Gallery, located at 403 Canyon Road. Limited parking is available at Wiford Gallery, to the left of the wind sculpture garden. Please leave the first three parking spaces open. Additionally, free street parking is available along Canyon Road and Delgado Street.
We'll end a bit further up Canyon Road. We'll walk about 0.5-0.75 miles.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Canyon Road is a historic area with uneven sidewalks. Many of the galleries have steps between interior rooms. If you have mobility restrictions, please contact us directly so that we can discuss options with you.
- Minimum age is 10 years. If you have younger children, please contact us so we can discuss options with you. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Santa Fe is hot and dry in the summer and can be cold and snowy in the winter. Please dress appropriately and bring bottled water with you.
- We will be walking about 3/4 of a mile. Please wear comfortable shoes.
- Most travelers can participate
- We'll provide bottled water at one of our stops, but we recommend bringing along your own!
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Santa Fe Art Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience