Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Tour office is across the street from the Hyde and Powell Streets Cable Car turn-around. A Wells Fargo Bank ATM (Red Sign) is at the entrance to the driveway of the training area. You MUST arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled tour time or risk forfeiture.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All participants must be able to easily and quickly step on and off the Segway without assistance
- All guests must weigh between 100-250 lbs or 45-113 kilos.
- All guests must be age 12 or older.
- NOTE: We have a scale on site and check minimum weights for safety of all of our guests. Underweight guests will not be refunded or rescheduled.
- Check in 15 minutes before start time.
- This activity is not recommended for some guests that are: ages 70 years and older, have had recent surgeries or have motor skill/control issues.
- Helmets and safety vests are provided and are required.
- Each customer must sign a Liability Waiver.
- No pregnant guests are allowed due to safety reasons.
- No high heels, sandals or flip flops.
- Riders under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian on the tour.
- SEGWAY RIDER REQUIREMENTS:
- Tours operate rain, fog or shine
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY San Francisco Electric Tour Company
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff