Explore our promoted experiences
- Tour of Salzburg’s Christmas markets
- Stroll through multiple Christmas markets as you admire the holiday decorations
- Look for gifts or buy a snack and a drink (own expense)
- Hear stories about Austria’s Christmas traditions, such as why households started putting up Christmas trees
- See the cathedral where Josef Mohr wrote the lyrics to ‘Silent Night, Holy Night’
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Visit the Christmas Museum of Salzburg
Departure & Return
Meet me at Residence square 1, directly at the Salzburger Christkindlmarkt, in front of the big Christmas tree and near the sign "Salzburger Christmas Tour"
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Salzburg Experience
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience