Explore our promoted experiences
- See the highlights of both Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks
- Overnight accommodation, transit, park entry fees, and select meals included
- This small-group tour is capped at eight people for a personal experience
- Leave all the planning and logistics to your guide on this hassle-free trip
Departure & Return
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- Airport Pick-up Suggestions: Guests on domestic flights in the United States are requested to arrive at the airport before 12:00 PM, and guests on international flights are scheduled to arrive at the airport at 11:00 AM.
- Salt Lake City Airport (SLC) Drop off. Please book a flight after 7:30pm on a domestic flight.
- The minimum number of guests required per group is 2, but at least 3 guests are preferred. But don't worries, we have two can go gurantee. If you are only booking 1 spots, we will work to put you with an existing group. With that in mind, we recommend that you book in advance.
- Children 5 years old an younger may not be able to participate in some of the activities on the tour. If you have children who are younger than 5, please let us know so we can work on other arrangements.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Nomad Unlimited Adventure
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff