Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Unique way to explore the city of Rotterdam
- Clues and hints lead you through the city
- Self-paced tour perfect for independent travelers
- Great for both solo travelers or large groups
Departure & Return
Start in front of Rotterdam Central Station. We do not meet you in person, you will receive all information from us beforehand.
End at Witte de Withstraat, next to lovely bars to celebrate.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We do not provide phones or phone service for this activity.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Break: The trail includes a break half way through near a lovely cafe – the recommended time for the break is 30 minutes to make sure you can enter all locations to find your answers in time
- Difficulty level: Medium
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Secret City Trails
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.