Explore our promoted experiences
- See Rotterdam’s highlights and hidden treasures on a bike tour with an expert guide
- Explore the city's modern architecture, history, Dutch culture, harbor, Dutch food and more
- Hear insider stories about the city's culture and history and experience Rotterdam like locals do
- Visit different sights in Rotterdam, such as Markthal and taste traditional Dutch delights
Departure & Return
Departure Point: 1e Blekerhof 26. Two minutes walking from metro station Leuvehaven.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions (except heavy rain), please dress appropriately
- Tour duration is approximately 2,5 hours. Do keep in mind that it might last a little longer. If you have any other plans directly after the tour, please tell the guide, so he/she can take this into account.
- Meeting time is 10 minutes prior to starting time at 1e Blekerhof 26. Please check the map to see where it is.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Inside Rotterdam
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands