Explore our promoted experiences
- Pre-set lunch with one beverage in a local restaurant
- Small group of just 15 people or fewer
- Pickup and drop-off at the Warnemunde cruise port
- Round-trip transportation via tourist-class bus
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour is offered for Warnemuende arrivals only (P1-2, P7, P8) and cannot be provided for clients docking in Rostock port (i.e. LP31, LP41)
- Due to the join-in group nature of this tour and a substantial amount of walking involved, it is
- NOT Suitable for families with kids under 5 y.o., people with walking assistance and/or using a wheelchair/scooter
- If the client fails to inform us and shows up with any special equipment, the client may be refused participation in the tour.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 26 travelers
- OPERATED BY ULKOtours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience