- Get the personalized experience of a private tour
- Relax in round-trip transportation from your ship
- Return to port with ample time before departure
- Discover Berlin’s top attractions in just one day
Departure & Return
|Monday - Sunday:||06:00 AM - 11:00 AM|
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note public transportation tickets (approx. 7EUR per person) are not included and will need to be purchased on the spot
- The minimum age to join this tour is 3. We cannot accommodate younger children on this tour.
- Please bring some change in EUR for public transportation tickets, toilet stops, beverages and for lunch. Please ask our tour guide in Berlin to arrange for a stop at an ATM if you do not have EUR with you. US dollars are not accepted in Germany.
- The route of the tour and time spent in Berlin is subject to ship’s docking times, traffic, special events and any other circumstances out of our control. Please note we will not be able to provide a refund if the touring time has to be shortened because of any of the above.
- Stroller accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Essence of Berlin
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands