12 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Professional English-speaking tour guide for 6 hrs in Berlin
Radio head-sets to hear the guide clearly (for groups 20+ people)
Roundtrip port transfer in a comfortable a/c bus or mini-bus appropriate for the group size
Professional driver services for 12 hrs (roundtrip)
A bottle of still water on the bus
Free time (1 hr) for lunch at a local restaurant or shopping
Coffee Break / Lunch
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Meet your driver by the ship.
- Warnemünde Cruise Center, Am Passagierkai 4, 18119 Rostock, Germany
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Uopera tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Shore Excursion: All-Highlights of Berlin (private round-trip transfer)?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Shore Excursion: All-Highlights of Berlin (private round-trip transfer)?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Shore Excursion: All-Highlights of Berlin (private round-trip transfer)?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Shore Excursion: All-Highlights of Berlin (private round-trip transfer)?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 224720P85
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRostockShore Excursions - Mecklenburg-VorpommernBus Tours - Mecklenburg-VorpommernCity Tours - Mecklenburg-VorpommernPorts of Call Tours - Mecklenburg-VorpommernFull-day Tours - Mecklenburg-VorpommernShore Excursions - HamburgBus Tours - HamburgCity Tours - HamburgPorts of Call Tours - HamburgFull-day Tours - HamburgShore Excursions - CopenhagenBus Tours - CopenhagenCity Tours - CopenhagenPorts of Call Tours - CopenhagenFull-day Tours - CopenhagenCategory