- Skip-the-line tour of Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel, and St. Peter's Basilica
- Enjoy fast-track access past the lines at the popular Vatican Museums
- Learn about the incredible art collections from an expert guide
- Finish up a museum visit with time in the gorgeous Sistine Chapel
- Visit the enormous St. Peter's Basilica next door
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Meet at Piazza del Risorgimento at the 'Bar - Caffetteria L’Ottagono' at the centre of the square,
The tour ends near Piazza San Pietro square.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Important: The visit inside St. Peter's Basilica is substituted by a visit to the Vatican Library on Wednesday morning tours (8:30 and 11:00 tours) due to the Papal Audience taking place every Wednesday
- Near public transportation
- If you choose pick-up option, contact us no later than 24 hours, in order to reconfirm your pick-up schedule be ready in the lobby
- The Basilica is an active place of worship and may be closed without prior notice for religious events. In this case the visit will be substituted by a visit to the Vatican Library
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line I Love Rome by Carrani Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience