- Half-day Vatican Museums guided tour with fast-track access
- Learn about the incredible Renaissance artwork inside Raphael’s Rooms
- Visit the Sistine Chapel and marvel at Michelangelo’s 'The Creation of Adam'
- Explore St. Peter’s Basilica and rub the statue of St. Peter for a blessing
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Please be at the meeting point at least 25 minutes before the departure time.
What To Expect
Italian art flourished in the Renaissance and Baroque periods, and the Vatican popes put together one of the world’s largest collections of private art with frescos, paintings, sculptures, and treasure. See the highlights as you walk through galleries such as Raphael’s Rooms, and hear stories behind works such as the 'School of Athens'—a piece that features images of Michelangelo and Raphael himself.
Pass through halls such as the Gallery of the Masks and Gallery of the Maps. Then, make your way into the Sistine Chapel. A sacred spot and the private papal chapel, the Sistine Chapel is also renowned for its Michelangelo frescoes—'The Last Judgement' and 'The Creation of Adam.'
Continue to St. Peter’s Basilica, which is said to be built on the ground where St. Peter is buried. Admire 'La Pietà,' an early Michelangelo sculpture, and pause to rub the foot of a statue of St. Peter, said to bring good luck. Your Vatican and St. Peter’s Basilica tour then finishes outside the church.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All visitors must pass through metal detectors at the security check point. Please expect to wait 20-30 minutes to clear security
- Luggage storage NOT available
- We are sorry to inform you that this tour is NOT wheelchair accessible. Vatican Museums provide wheelchairs free of charge in the main lobby. You can easily pick one up after you enter, before starting your own independent visit. If you are looking for a guided tour with wheelchair access, we recommend booking our private tours so a guide can lead you through the alternate routes
- All students should have their student identity card in order to get the discount for the admission fee.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note that all participants over 12 years old must present; Vaccination Certificate , proof of a Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative test taken no more than 48 hours before the activity starts
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Nicom Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Fast Track - Vatican Tour with Museums, Sistine Chapel & Raphael rooms .