Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Castel di Tora, at the bar near the pharmacy. This is the meeting point, where all guests have to come. The tour starts here. If needed, we could organize pickup in Carsoli or Rome, with a fee.
at the train station (on request, pick-up fee could be charged)
at the metro station (on request, pick-up fee will be charged)
|Monday - Sunday:||09:30 AM - 07:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Turano Experiences
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands