- Look out for the Latvian National Opera House and Riga Castle
- Learn about the city’s recent history from a knowledgeable guide
- Admire medieval architecture and pose for photos by the Three Brothers
- Discover architectural artifacts at Riga’s Art Nouveau Museum
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Starting with a bus tour, you’ll discover many of the city’s showpiece sights. Admire the Freedom Monument, which marks the struggle for Latvia’s independence, and have your camera ready to capture snaps of the 14th century Riga Castle and the Latvian National Opera.
As you travel around the city, you’ll learn about the Latvian capital, hearing tales about its state of independence and other recent history. Discover fun facts about the burgeoning art scene, which earned Riga the European Capital of Culture title in 2014, and then head into Riga Old Town to explore on foot.
Stroll around the cobbled streets that are lined with medieval architecture, and check out the famous House of the Blackheads and the Three Brothers — three houses that together form the oldest dwelling in Riga.
After your tour of Riga Old Town, you’ll visit the UNESCO World Heritage–listed central district where a wealth of art nouveau buildings can be found. Call in at the Art Nouveau Museum to learn more about the architectural style that was so popular around the turn of the century, then enjoy some free time before you bid your guide goodbye at the port.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- This tour is okay for those with walking difficulties, but it is not wheelchair accessible.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 26 travelers
- OPERATED BY SPB-Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.