- This half-day tour covers the long history and essential landmarks of Riga
- Customize your itinerary to suit your interests and availability
- Take a walk through verdant Kronvalda Park
- Pickup (on foot) available from some hotels in central Riga
Departure & Return
Right in the middle of the Albert Square - since it's not a busy place, we'll find each other easily. (Some maps don't have it marked, in such cases use the address Vecpilsētas street 19)
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Honest Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands