3 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Stay in Fairmont Room of Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac for 2 Nights
Entrance Fee: AML Cruise, Canyon Sainte-Anne
Entrance fees of Montmorency Falls（4.5 CAD per person ）
Food and drink
Departure & Return
1 Rue des Carrières, Québec, QC G1R 3Y8, Canada
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Concord Tours and Travel
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private 3-day Quebec City Road Trip with Sightseeing Cruise（Self-guided）?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private 3-day Quebec City Road Trip with Sightseeing Cruise（Self-guided）?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Private 3-day Quebec City Road Trip with Sightseeing Cruise（Self-guided）?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private 3-day Quebec City Road Trip with Sightseeing Cruise（Self-guided）?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursMulti-day ToursMulti-day CruisesPorts of Call ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingQuebec CityShore Excursions - QuebecBus Tours - QuebecMulti-day Tours - QuebecMulti-day Cruises - QuebecPorts of Call Tours - QuebecCategory
Citadel of Quebec (Citadelle de Quebec) Tours & TicketsPetit Champlain District (Quartier Petit Champlain) Tours & TicketsVia Ferrata Montmorency Tours & TicketsNotre-Dame-des-Victoires Church (Église Notre-Dame-des-Victoires) Tours & TicketsLa Malbaie Tours & TicketsAlbert Gilles Copper Art Museum and Boutique Tours & TicketsOrleans Island (Ile d'Orléans) Tours & TicketsDufferin Terrace (Terrasse Dufferin) Tours & TicketsIce Hotel (Hotel de Glace) Tours & TicketsBora Parc Valcartier Tours & TicketsArtillery Park Heritage Site Tours & TicketsQuebec Museum of Civilization (Musée de la Civilisation) Tours & TicketsShrine of Saint-Anne-de-Beaupré (Sanctuaire de Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupré) Tours & TicketsBaie-Saint-Paul Tours & TicketsQuebec National Museum of Fine Arts (Musée National des Beaux-Arts) Tours & TicketsAquarium du Quebec Tours & TicketsPort of Quebec (Port de Québec) Tours & TicketsMuseum of Francophone America (Musée de l'Amérique Francophone) Tours & TicketsSaint-Roch Tours & TicketsPromenade Samuel-De Champlain Tours & Tickets