40 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
If seeing the sights of Quebec isn’t enough and you want to fully immerse yourself in them, this virtual reality experience is ideal. Using a headset and a tablet, feel as though you are going back in time. See and feel what it was like in Quebec during important historical events. This is a fun activity for the whole family. History enthusiasts and anyone who wants to add a twist to their time in Quebec will love this activity.
- Electronic tablet and VR helmet will be provided
- A fun activity for first-time or repeat visitors to Quebec
- Have a laugh while learning about Quebec’s history
- Test your skills and knowledge in fun games
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
1191 Rue Saint-Jean , 1191 Rue Saint-Jean, Québec, QC G1R 1S3, CanadaThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Post COVID-19 Policy- We will be operating in groups of 10 or less and we will follow government mandates. Inside or out, we’ll help keep parties separated at least 6 feet distance from each other. Our vendors will make sure you’re safe to enter and will be cleaning their facility and wiping down all surfaces before and after your visit.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tours Voir Quebec
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Immersion Quebec: Virtual Reality Experience of Quebec City's History?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Immersion Quebec: Virtual Reality Experience of Quebec City's History?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Immersion Quebec: Virtual Reality Experience of Quebec City's History?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Immersion Quebec: Virtual Reality Experience of Quebec City's History?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Highly recommend this for all ages interested in experiencing something cutting edge!" See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesQuebec CityAttractions & Museums - QuebecMuseum Tickets & Passes - QuebecCategory
Ice Hotel (Hotel de Glace)Dufferin Terrace (Terrasse Dufferin)Petit Champlain District (Quartier Petit Champlain)Notre-Dame-des-Victoires Church (Église Notre-Dame-des-Victoires)Quebec National Museum of Fine Arts (Musée National des Beaux-Arts)Artillery Park Heritage SitePlains of Abraham (Plaines d'Abraham)Charlevoix RegionOrleans Island (Ile d'Orléans)Citadel of Quebec (Citadelle de Quebec)Quebec City Capital Observatory (Observatoire de la Capitale)Baie-Saint-PaulQuebec City Old Port (Vieux-Port)Via Ferrata MontmorencyShrine of Saint-Anne-de-Beaupré (Sanctuaire de Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupré)Promenade Samuel-De ChamplainPort of Quebec (Port de Québec)La MalbaieAquarium du QuebecMuseum of Francophone America (Musée de l'Amérique Francophone)