Don’t worry—here are some similar options
2 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Entrance ticket to the park
Dog Sled Activity Ticket 1 Per.
Departure & Return
Traveler pickup is offered
- Quebec City Jean Lesage Intl Airport, 505 Rue Principale, Quebec City, Quebec G2G 0J4 Canada
- Québec City Jean Lesage International Airport, 505 Rue Principale, Québec, QC G2G 0J4, Canada
- Quebec City Old Port, 57 Rue Saint-Paul, Québec, QC G1K 3V7, Canada
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY TOURS QUEBEC EN ESPAÑOL
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Dogsled in the Lac-Beauport Mountains?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Dogsled in the Lac-Beauport Mountains?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Dogsled in the Lac-Beauport Mountains?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Dogsled in the Lac-Beauport Mountains?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Dogsled in the Lac-Beauport Mountains
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWinter SportsOutdoor ActivitiesQuebec CityNature and Wildlife - QuebecWinter Sports - QuebecCategory
Charlevoix Region Tours & TicketsNotre-Dame-des-Victoires Church (Église Notre-Dame-des-Victoires) Tours & TicketsQuebec City Old Port (Vieux-Port) Tours & TicketsDufferin Terrace (Terrasse Dufferin) Tours & TicketsPromenade Samuel-De Champlain Tours & TicketsCitadel of Quebec (Citadelle de Quebec) Tours & TicketsPlains of Abraham (Plaines d'Abraham) Tours & TicketsLa Malbaie Tours & TicketsQuebec City Capital Observatory (Observatoire de la Capitale) Tours & TicketsIce Hotel (Hotel de Glace) Tours & TicketsBaie-Saint-Paul Tours & TicketsMuseum of Francophone America (Musée de l'Amérique Francophone) Tours & TicketsPort of Quebec (Port de Québec) Tours & TicketsQuebec National Museum of Fine Arts (Musée National des Beaux-Arts) Tours & TicketsAquarium du Quebec Tours & TicketsPetit Champlain District (Quartier Petit Champlain) Tours & TicketsArtillery Park Heritage Site Tours & TicketsAlbert Gilles Copper Art Museum and Boutique Tours & TicketsQuebec Museum of Civilization (Musée de la Civilisation) Tours & TicketsVia Ferrata Montmorency Tours & Tickets