3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Prague Castle is one of the largest in the world and a private tour lets you explore at your own pace and enjoy the undivided attention of your guide. On this 3-hour walking tour, visit the magnificent St Vitus Cathedral, see the Old Royal Palace, Wladislav Hall, and the Basilica of St George; and stroll down the atmospheric Golden Lane.
- 3-hour private Prague Castle walking tour
- Marvel at architectural wonders such as St Vitus Cathedral and Wladislav Hall
- Learn more about Prague’s fascinating history as you explore inside the Old Royal Palace
- Visit the Daliborka tower and walk down the picturesque Golden Lane
- Ideal tour for first-time visitors to Prague or those short on time
- Private tour ensures a personalized experience and the undivided attention of your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Private tour guide
Entrance fee to the Prague Castle
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
The guide will meet the clients in the lobby of their residence in Prague (hotel, apartment etc.), unless requested otherwise.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers (6 years and older)
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Lucytours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on sanitization during 3-hour Private Prague Castle Walking Tour?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3-hour Private Prague Castle Walking Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
3-hour Private Prague Castle Walking Tour
3 hours 15 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPragueWalking Tours - Karlovy VaryHistorical Tours - Karlovy VaryHalf-day Tours - Karlovy VaryWalking Tours - Cesky KrumlovHistorical Tours - Cesky KrumlovHalf-day Tours - Cesky KrumlovWalking Tours - PassauHistorical Tours - PassauHalf-day Tours - PassauCategory
Prague National Theatre (Národní Divadlo) Tours & TicketsAquapalace Prague (Aquapalace Praha) Tours & TicketsTroja Chateau (Trojský Zámek) Tours & TicketsTa Fantastika Black Light Theatre Tours & TicketsAntonin Dvorak Museum (Muzeum Antonina Dvoraka) Tours & TicketsHradcany (Castle Hill) Tours & TicketsMuseum of Communism Tours & TicketsChurch of Our Lady Victorious (Kostel Panny Marie Vitezne) Tours & TicketsApple Museum Tours & TicketsWenceslas Square (Václavské Námesti) Tours & TicketsJohn Lennon Wall Tours & TicketsLesser Quarter (Mala Strana) Tours & TicketsPrague Old Town (Staré Mesto) Tours & TicketsSt. Agnes Convent (Kláster Sv. Anezky Ceské) Tours & TicketsHard Rock Café Prague Tours & TicketsPrague Zoo Tours & TicketsOld New Synagogue (Staronová Synagoga) Tours & TicketsZizkov District Tours & TicketsKampa Island Tours & TicketsKonopiste Castle (Konopiste Chateau) Tours & Tickets