- 4-hour walking tour of Prague
- Explore the Old Town and New Town of Prague with an informative guide
- Stroll through the Prague Castle complex to St Vitus Cathedral
- See the oldest synagogue in Europe and gorgeous architecture in the historic Jewish Quarter
- Stop by more than 30 landmarks in the city
Departure & Return
Address: Full address: Václavské náměstí 19, Nove mesto. Praha 1 Directions: Just at the corner of Wenceslas square (Václavské náměstí ) and Jindřišská street. Infront of the Sephora store. The guide will be holding a "Landmark Tourism" sign
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Make your way to the Powder Tower, the Old City gate and other landmarks, then continue through the Old Town's cobblestone streets to the Astronomical Clock. Next, learn about the architecture and history of Prague's historic Jewish Quarter (Josefov) and stop outside one of Europe's oldest synagogues.
Hop on a local tram to go uphill to Prague Castle after crossing over the Vitava River to enter the Little Quarter (Mala Strana). Enjoy a panoramic perspective on Prague Castle and St Vitus Cathedral, the city's largest monument, and see the site up close with your guide leading you through the vast castle complex.
After a short break, stroll through the Lesser Quarter to view highlights such as St Nicholas Church and Lennon Wall, a colorful mural with a fascinating backstory. Your tour wraps up near the iconic Charles Bridge at at Kampa Island. Your guide shares more travel tips and suggestions for finding the best beer in Prague before you make your own way to your next destination.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Landmark Tourism
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- "This is a small group tour, which allows the guide to share a lot of historical information and fun facts." See review