- Private tour of Sachsenhausen Concentration Camp Memorial and Berlin’s Third Reich sights
- Leave Warnemünde Port and spend a day learning about the Third Reich with a private guide
- Explore Sachsenhausen on a tour and learn about the prisoners of the Nazi regime
- Visit Berlin for a city tour and discover sites such as the Holocaust Memorial and the location of Hitler's bunker (Führerbunker)
- Enjoy a flexible itinerary and see the sights that interest you most
- Private guide ensures personalized attention and service
- Covered by Viator’s worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 30 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Please list any special interests you have at time of booking under 'Special Requirements' to alert our guide, so they can prepare for your private tour
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Original Berlin Walks
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms