- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Small group ensures personal service
- Excellent value for money
- All necessary equipment included
Departure & Return
Master Maine Guide Alice will be by the sea kayaks on the grassy spot overlooking the boat launch ramps.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. Tour may be moved to a second location for more favorable conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, strong winds or rain, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Dress appropriately for the weather and water. Wear shoes that can get wet and stay on your feet, and bring a hat, sunglasses, and a windbreaker or synthetic fleece for warmth.
- A liability waiver and medical information form must be completed before the tour.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult for everyone's safety.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Current Covid-19 regulations will be shared with travelers at the start of the trip. Travels must sign a waiver at that time.
- Not recommended for travelers with physical disabilities without prior arrangements.
- Due to Covid-19 requirements, all travelers must provide their own face masks, hand sanitizer, water, snacks, sunscreen, bug repellent, and clothing.
- All participants who are NOT FULLY VACCINATED will wear a face mask on land and whenever social distancing is not able to be maintained. One will be provided if necessary.
- Proof of Covid-19 vaccination will be required for all to determine mask usage. Bring it with you.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Alices Awesome Adventures, LLC.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Sea Kayak Tour in Casco Bay.