Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Visit Portland lighthouses and the waterfront with a local guide
- Private tour for just you and your party
- Travel in the comfort of an air-conditioned vehicle
- Umbrellas will be provided if it rains
Departure & Return
We will be parked on Pearl Street between the Portland Beer Hub (320 Fore Street) and the U.S. Custom House Building. The vehicle is a Ford Transit, navy blue with our logo on each side.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Car seats available by request- please let us know in advance!
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Portland Explorer Tourism
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands