- Tour Portland aboard a vintage red fire truck
- See some of Portland's most important structures, including lighthouses
- A guide will be on board to narrate your tour
- Photos of Maine will play on a flat-screen TV adding a layer of illustration
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Please leave plenty of time for increased traffic and parking in Portland. Do Not trust your phones GPS for estimated time arrival.
- We just need the name that you booked with and the staff will check you in on the truck
- Traffic can be very heavy in Portland so give yourself extra time for parking
- We leave promptly at the designated time! Refunds are not provided for missed tours due to late/non arrival.
- Please provide a cell phone number that you will have with you when you are in Portland. We may need to contact you regarding your tour
- We are Only offering Private Single Groups. Please Select One in the Dropdown box!
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum of 2 travelers
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Portland Fire Engine Co.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Private Vintage Fire Truck Sightseeing Tour of Portland Maine (Min-2 pax).