- Tour Portland aboard a vintage red fire truck
- See some of Portland's most important structures, including lighthouses
- A guide will be on board to narrate your tour
- Photos of Maine will play on a flat-screen TV adding a layer of illustration
Departure & Return
We start our Tours at 180 Commercial St. Portland ME directly in front of The Portland Lobster Co. Restaurant. Look for our Kiosk on the Sidewalk!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- PLEASE LEAVE PLENTY OF TIME FOR INCREASED TRAFFIC AND PARKING IN PORTLAND! Do Not trust your phones GPS for estimated time arrival.
- ***We leave promptly at the designated time! Refunds are not provided for missed tours due to late/non arrival**
- We just need the name that you booked with and the staff will check you in on the truck
- Our address is 180 Commercial St. Portland ME 04101
- Please provide a cell phone number that you will have with you when you are in Portland. We may need to contact you regarding your tour
- Minimum of 2 Passengers
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- WE ALSO OFFER PUBLIC TOURS! Bookable on Viator or Tripadvisor!
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Portland Fire Engine Co.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands