Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore the haunted corners of Portland's Old Town neighborhood
- Hear ghost stories from your local guide
- Learn about Portland’s storied history
- Group sizes limited to 15 guests for personalized attention from your guide
Departure & Return
All tours meet in front of the Lan Su Chinese Garden at 239 NW Everett St., at the corner of Everett St. and 3rd St.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Portland Ghosts
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience