Explore our promoted experiences
- Lobster rolls and chowder will be served
- Beer and soda pop are included in the price of the tour
- Learn about the lobster industry from your local guide
- All participants will take home a souvenir gift
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Alternatives are not provided on this tour. Please consider our Old Port Culinary Walking Tour as another option if you have sensitivities or preferences related to gluten (not celiac), seafood, nuts or vegetarian
- A valid ID for ages 21+ will be required to consume alcohol. If travelling from outside the USA, a 2nd form of government issued ID may be required at some locations.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for travelers with any medical dietary restrictions or personal preference
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Maine Foodie Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.