Departure & Return
Meet your guide who is wearing a Maine Foodie Tour lanyard in front of the Portland Beer Hub.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Alternatives are not provided on this tour. Please consider our Old Port Culinary Walking Tour as another option if you have sensitivities or preferences related to gluten (not celiac), seafood, nuts or vegetarian
- A valid ID for ages 21+ will be required to consume alcohol. If travelling from outside the USA, a 2nd form of government issued ID may be required at some locations.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for travelers with any medical dietary restrictions or personal preference
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Maine Foodie Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Old Port "Seafood Lovers" Walking Lunch Tour in Portland, Maine.