- Tour the Old Port in Portland, Maine on this guided culinary walking tour
- Visit five to six local eateries, to sample Maine-inspired cuisine
- Enjoy a more intimate tour experience, with no more than 14 travelers
- Meet on centrally-located Commercial Street, in the heart of the Old Port
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with celiac or dairy allergies
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Maine Foodie Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
See all safety measures taken by Old Port Culinary Walking Tour from Portland.