- Tour the Old Port in Portland, Maine on this guided culinary walking tour
- Visit five to six local eateries, to sample Maine-inspired cuisine
- Enjoy a more intimate tour experience, with no more than 14 travelers
- Meet on centrally-located Commercial Street, in the heart of the Old Port
Departure & Return
Tours start outside in front of the Portland Beer Hub. Look for your guide who will be wearing a Maine Foodie Tour lanyard!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with celiac or dairy allergies
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Maine Foodie Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.