- Tour Portland's top sights, and working waterfront, with a local lobsterman
- Visit Commercial Street, the Old Port District, and Portland Head Light
- Enjoy a personal experience on the tour, with no more than 11 travelers
- Easily find your group, with a meet-up in the heart of the Old Port District
Departure & Return
5-10 minute walk from the cruise ship terminal.On the corner of Pearl and Fore Street. Between Portland Beer Hub and United States Custom House Building.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Tour pick up is approximately 10 minutes walking from cruise ship terminal, less than 1/2 mile.
- We are able to provide booster seats (up to 2), please let us know in advance if needed.
- ***We may experience some delays on the tour, therefore please do not park at a meter as the limit is 2 hours.***
- Family Owned and Operated
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended to enjoy the full experience at the lighthouse!
- Please plan 2- 2 1/2 hours for this tour with arriving early and potential to be delayed 15-20 minutes.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour is fully on land. We will be driving in a 12 passenger Ford Transit.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY Portland Explorer Tourism
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Portland, Maine Lighthouse Tour -2 hour Land Tour.